TurbAway - High Efficiency Cyclones
- Air volume between 600 m3/hr and 24,000 m3/hr.
- Available in mono or twin cyclone form, powered and unpowered.
- Quick colour change for powder coating booth applications.
- Long tapering cone design and high inlet velocity gives high dust seperation and collection.
- Powered cyclones available with hand shake enclosed after filters.
- Dust collection options:
- Bin on castors with cyclone on support frame.
- Rotary valve with cyclone on support frame.
- Dust collection hopper.
- Explosion vents on inlet or banjo on unpowered units.
Air is drawn into the cyclone and forced by the helix to be accelerated and pushed downwards creating a centrifugal force on the dust particle to be collected.
At the cyclone vortex the dust particle is seperated from the airflow and collected while the air passes up the inner thimble of the cyclone to enter either the fan or banjo.
Pre-Separators to Auto Shake Dust Collectors or Cartridge Filters.
Polishing & finishing of metals.
Powder coating booths recovery systems.
All Prices On our price lists do not include Delivery or Vat these are to be added at current vat rates .
Delivery/carriage can be arranged at an extra cost.
Download : Cyclone price list.pdf - 208 KB
Download : powered cyclone brochure.pdf - 316KB|
Download : unpowered cyclone brochure.pdf - 268KB
TurbAway brochure is in Adobe Portable Document Format (pdf), you can download Adobe Acrobat Reader X10 for free from the Adobe website.
Back To Products & Services
These details are correct @ time of alteration :01/05/2015
please contact our technical sales team for advice or more infomation
Telephone : (01527) 524782 / 525121
Fax : (01527) 510323
Copyright Sangre Engineering Ltd, Sangre Environmental Services Ltd, Sangre Engineering & Management Services Ltd